Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having a discussion on the Monaco tkts thread about the notorious...i kid you not....Nice Ultras, just a heads up to any blues staying in Nice to keep your wits about you, this lot nicknamed BSN or Brigade Sud Nice are the most violent firm in the whole of France and hate the English

Been having a discussion on the Monaco tkts thread about the notorious...i kid you not....Nice Ultras, just a heads up to any blues staying in Nice to keep your wits about you, this lot nicknamed BSN or Brigade Sud Nice are the most violent firm in the whole of France and hate the English

Standard, doesn't everyone hate us?

Standard, doesn't everyone hate us?
True lol, this lot were out in force during the Euros, they kicked off with N.I. and the Poles, had a go at English and Russians as well
Just giving a heads up to travelling blues who are staying there, it's a great place i'm sure but just be careful, don't want bevvied up blues wandering about and getting set upon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.