Monaco away ticket details

hi all - i've bought a couple of home end tickets for me and my dad but my dad managed to get an away ticket, unfortunately I've got 100 less points than him and I missed out! Anyway, as a result I have a spare for the home end. Does anybody know if names on the e-ticket need to match the person using them, and if so how I go about changing?

hi all - i've bought a couple of home end tickets for me and my dad but my dad managed to get an away ticket, unfortunately I've got 100 less points than him and I missed out! Anyway, as a result I have a spare for the home end. Does anybody know if names on the e-ticket need to match the person using them, and if so how I go about changing?

Tippex?

I'd be surprised if you can change them at this stage, but I thought people were saying Spurs fans said they don't check the details that carefully in the home end.

Go to the part where you put names in tap on the name you want to change it should let you put a new name in then reprint
I did it but it was only 45 min after I printed the first ones

I haven't printed mine out yet. I'm not to good with computers, my mate'll do it. Do they just come out black and white on normal paper out of a printer or is there something else you have to do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.