Monaco away ticket details

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by nozzyblue, 20 Jan 2017.

1. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    they still went quite low when you think about. the photo thing must have had a say in that.

2. signhimup

signhimup

hi all - i've bought a couple of home end tickets for me and my dad but my dad managed to get an away ticket, unfortunately I've got 100 less points than him and I missed out! Anyway, as a result I have a spare for the home end. Does anybody know if names on the e-ticket need to match the person using them, and if so how I go about changing?

3. cptaidan88

cptaidan88

Tippex?

I'd be surprised if you can change them at this stage, but I thought people were saying Spurs fans said they don't check the details that carefully in the home end.

4. whitefield al

whitefield al

Go to the part where you put names in tap on the name you want to change it should let you put a new name in then reprint
    I did it but it was only 45 min after I printed the first ones

5. Tom H Conwy exile

Tom H Conwy exile

I haven't printed mine out yet. I'm not to good with computers, my mate'll do it. Do they just come out black and white on normal paper out of a printer or is there something else you have to do?

6. whitefield al

whitefield al

Normal paper and in colour with a barcode on

7. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

Waiting for Dunnie!!
    Not sure about that Bill as I was 25 points short of getting one and I'm usually all right for away games if I want one. I guess having to miss some away games recently (& not being a points whore) has done for me now. :-)

8. signhimup

signhimup

thanks mate, all sorted now.