Monaco away ticket details

First game in years that I don't qualify on first day for. Last time was Pilzen but qualified at 2pm on first day. Hardly missed a game since and 760 points short. Does make you think

I can't remember team management being a separate category for receiving an allocation before but I'm probably wrong.

I think a lot of the tickets will go to squad and management and major sponsors. There is also the Superbia allocation.

First game in years that I don't qualify on first day for. Last time was Pilzen but qualified at 2pm on first day. Hardly missed a game since and 760 points short. Does make you think
I qualified for Plzen first day, by ten points from memory (think I had points added for a game the day before that got me over the line). I've missed a few since then and now looking at the fourth day. Didn't realise I'd missed that many but it shows that we can all be caught/overtaken if you put the time and effort in.
Although I'm cynical by nature and I'll wait to see what level it sells out on before I call on the number of tickets not released to points holders.

I qualified for Plzen first day, by ten points from memory (think I had points added for a game the day before that got me over the line). I've missed a few since then and now looking at the fourth day. Didn't realise I'd missed that many but it shows that we can all be caught/overtaken if you put the time and effort in.
Although I'm cynical by nature and I'll wait to see what level it sells out on before I call on the number of tickets not released to points holders.

I go to every game and have done for as long as I can remember but I dont do the pre season shit other than the couple of games a few years back in Scotland. I am a few points short for the second day so can only get mine Wednesday. I am as mad as a wasp. That means I am about 25+ games missed for the minimum criteria. I dont think my points tally is wrong so I am mystified how this can be the case. it was my perception I was almost at the top of the list. I think they should publish a list of names and points so we know where we are on the list and we can see who got the 975 tickets. The whole thing is a scam. Points should = tickets. Fuck sponsors, Corporate and any other hangers on. I am not happy. I wonder how many get tickets that don't goto the next 3 away games Palace, WHU and Bournemouth.

Ha, if there's anyone out there who shares my name, has 21,000 loyalty points and isn't going to the game, please PM me.

Assuming there are about 50 superbia members what happens to their tickets if they don't go as I thought they automatically receive tickets for away games. If their name is on it but they are ill, have work commitment etc is that a ticket they then can't go back on sale. Why don't the club ever say what the allocation is and then how many will go on actual sale

I can't remember team management being a separate category for receiving an allocation before but I'm probably wrong.

I think a lot of the tickets will go to squad and management and major sponsors. There is also the Superbia allocation.

UEFA rules stipulate that they're obliged to give us an additional 200 tickets for sponsors, players families etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.