Monaco away ticket details

I would never sit in the home end at any ground. I wouldn't last 5 minutes. Did it once at the swamp. Never again.
I've been in a few away ends - Unitd when we got no tickets and had to grit teeth when Quinn missed a sitter, Palace, QPR, Everton and Liverpool when I left it too late to get an away brief. Keep your head down, and look vaguely miffed if City score (only happened at Palace, although a 2-0 loss at Anfield saw them miss a pen). Going in the away end in Monaco would be fine if you don't act the twat and keep low profile.

I registered on Monaco website as a fan last night to get ticket for home end. Took a while as had to translate everything.

I was chatting to Arsenal fan went there when they played them and he said he went in home end and there were loads of away fans in home end

I registered on Monaco website as a fan last night to get ticket for home end. Took a while as had to translate everything.

I was chatting to Arsenal fan went there when they played them and he said he went in home end and there were loads of away fans in home end
Did you get a ticket

Not tried yet as had to go out, once I heard about city criteria wanted to get registered first and will try during week - the Arsenal fan said he got one no problem

It's free to register

Visited Monaco and Monte Carlo. Don't need to go there and see our arses handed to us thanks

Not tried yet as had to go out, once I heard about city criteria wanted to get registered first and will try during week - the Arsenal fan said he got one no problem

It's free to register
Yes did that a few week ago but when you try to buy it says due to security reasons you can not buy

I've registered as well mate what the hell does it Say? I can't see anywhere to progress past the rules page at the start.

I go to every game and have done for as long as I can remember but I dont do the pre season shit other than the couple of games a few years back in Scotland. I am a few points short for the second day so can only get mine Wednesday. I am as mad as a wasp. That means I am about 25+ games missed for the minimum criteria. I dont think my points tally is wrong so I am mystified how this can be the case. it was my perception I was almost at the top of the list. I think they should publish a list of names and points so we know where we are on the list and we can see who got the 975 tickets. The whole thing is a scam. Points should = tickets. Fuck sponsors, Corporate and any other hangers on. I am not happy. I wonder how many get tickets that don't goto the next 3 away games Palace, WHU and Bournemouth.

Don't think they have given ticket points for pre-season friendlies since Dundee & Hearts?

Some will have at least 25k points, far less did every away 10 years ago, not like now.

I've managed to get through to the payment part for tickets in Monaco home end, still unsure as wether to get them, still can't make out if I have to present a Monaco address to pick up or are they electronic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.