Monaco away ticket details

I've managed to get through to the payment part for tickets in Monaco home end, still unsure as wether to get them, still can't make out if I have to present a Monaco address to pick up or are they electronic?

Arsenal fan I know had Northern Ireland address. I got an email from London Supporters club earlier says a 'member bought ticket on Monaco website doesn't know what part of stadium'

100 tickets to supporters clubs
49 to superbia
300 to players /officials/corporates
526 to actual fans.
Joes had no direct right to tickets for this game

is this correct?
If so and given the detail here....do you know how many fans have over 19000 points/ 20000/ 21000???

The players/management allocation will come out of the 200 tickets they have to give us in the best seats
So your figures are incorrect

100 tickets to supporters clubs
49 to superbia
300 to players /officials/corporates
526 to actual fans.
Joes had no direct right to tickets for this game
Doubt very much supporters club will get that many ours takes tickets for ever away even the shit ones nobody wants to go to via people with points I add and we got one.

I know two who have missed probably five games between them in 15 years and one of them has just under 22k I'd guess 22500 is the absolute max anyone could have as these two blues never miss a game

I know 6 people on 21000+ so you could be right (certainly in the right ballpark).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.