Monaco away ticket details

I was told the supporters clubs haven't received tickets at all for this game. There's an email also been sent about waiting until City sell their allocation and seeing what's left

I was told the supporters clubs haven't received tickets at all for this game. There's an email also been sent about waiting until City sell their allocation and seeing what's left

Maybe so but how would itnwork for the fans in supporters Clubs who have very high points and get their tickets through the SC. I don't think they have been given advance notice iof a change of policy.

A maxium of 2 tickets per branch and that is ONLY if the branch has applied for tickets for every away game this season.
And that has come from the top man in the supporters club

A maxium of 2 tickets per branch and that is ONLY if the branch has applied for tickets for every away game this season.
And that has come from the top man in the supporters club

Thanks Chappie. I think one ticket per SC will be the norm.

Maybe so but how would itnwork for the fans in supporters Clubs who have very high points and get their tickets through the SC. I don't think they have been given advance notice iof a change of policy.
Well all they need to do is get on there keyboard tomorrow or tuesday etc and get there own tickets. They will qualify in there own right surely!

Well all they need to do is get on there keyboard tomorrow or tuesday etc and get there own tickets. They will qualify in there own right surely!

People just need to know the process in advance whether it's away tickets in Monaco or going to Palace on Saturday.

The process is clear.
supporters clubs usually know beforehand what allocation they have received before sales open.
Supporters clubs have therefore been notified before tomorrow.
Those with high points therefore know where they stand.

Ordering them through the OSC gives you the advantage of sitting/standing together though.

The supporters clubs have been told they should get anyone who has high points to apply for their tickets as soon as they are able & that it will be a maximum of 2 tickets per branch.

Those asking about the sitting together I'm not sure that that is a problem when abroad at a small ground as very few people actually sit where they're allocated seats are & people just tend to mingle together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.