Monaco away ticket details

Just make sure they don't cancel the tickets mate. They'll have a team of people checking the IP's from the tickets ordered, if any flag up as a UK based order they reserve the right to cancel tickets! If you use a proxy to hide your IP and print the tickets off at home like yourself there is very little the can do - but doubt a few on here would go to such lengths etc.

Yeah I knew of that risk to be fair mate but I spoke to a mate of mine who went over with Arsenal last year and did the same thing without any problems but we will see, Its worth the risk at 50 euro a ticket.

I have just bought two in the Monaco end as I know I have no chance on my points. Was fairly straight forward just had to use google translate a lot! you can choose to have them sent by e-ticket which makes things easier. Theres every chance they will not let us in but for 50 euro a ticket its worth the risk!

how did you manage that? as soon as I put in an address in UK it defaulted

how did you manage that? as soon as I put in an address in UK it defaulted

I just created an account on their website mate. Then once it was all set up and registered went to their ticket page and bought 2 e-tickets and once I had paid both e-tickets were in my account on the website which I've printed off.

My brother lives in Brussels and he's trying to buy me two but he can't because they want a password. Does anyone know anything about this?

can't understand why so few tickets given to us, ground holds 18500, their highest attendance this season v spurs 12000, why not give us 2000 tickets and then there is little chance of blues in wrong sections of ground.
Also i think the 350 of us that went to bucharest should have first choice, i missed out on 1st day sales for 1 st time, fingers crossed will get 1 tomorrow

can't understand why so few tickets given to us, ground holds 18500, their highest attendance this season v spurs 12000, why not give us 2000 tickets and then there is little chance of blues in wrong sections of ground.
Also i think the 350 of us that went to bucharest should have first choice, i missed out on 1st day sales for 1 st time, fingers crossed will get 1 tomorrow
they could give us more tickets but I don't think they want 3000 pissed up blues mixing with the jet set. I am pretty confident i'll get one but if not i'm bloody going no matter what. if there are 900 people with more points than myself then they deserve a ticket.

they could give us more tickets but I don't think they want 3000 pissed up blues mixing with the jet set. I am pretty confident i'll get one but if not i'm bloody going no matter what. if there are 900 people with more points than myself then they deserve a ticket.

Security will be at top level following the events in Nice. They will only want the number of fans they can cope with!

I just created an account on their website mate. Then once it was all set up and registered went to their ticket page and bought 2 e-tickets and once I had paid both e-tickets were in my account on the website which I've printed off.

grrrr I am still getting an error message asking me to call for tickets

grrrr I am still getting an error message asking me to call for tickets

Whats the error message mate? is it on the payment screen once you go to pay? I created an account for my mates this morning and got them tickets, the only issue I had was an error message when I clicked pay, i refreshed the page tried again and all went through fine.

Whats the error message mate? is it on the payment screen once you go to pay? I created an account for my mates this morning and got them tickets, the only issue I had was an error message when I clicked pay, i refreshed the page tried again and all went through fine.

this

• Reserved for subscribers. In case of concern or question: tickets@asmonaco.com or +377 92 05 37 54 (cost of a normal call).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.