MONACO AWAY TRAVEL ON SALE NOW! (SPIKE & MILES)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by spike144, 13 Dec 2016.

1. stadiumcat

stadiumcat

Chasing the rats
    Not sure on numbers but I know there are still a few; a guess at 20-25 but they can ask for additional tickets if the card holder who they are asking for has the correct or plus points level. e.g. If you were a Superbia member you automatically get a ticket, if i wanted one for say Bournemouth and had over 19K points and you asked for one for me I am in.

2. Bluenobby

Bluenobby

49 this season I'm told.

3. edtheblue

edtheblue

I may be able to get some tickets for the Monaco game in home end,my cousin lives in France so is able to purchase them.
    Any one interested ,maybe first come first served

4. grimmcfc

grimmcfc

That sounds right, last season I was told 52 by one.

5. grimmcfc

grimmcfc

Bear in mind the tickets (e-tickets) have the purchasers name on them. Any problems in/around the ground it'll be straight back at him.

6. edtheblue

edtheblue

He said that that can have the name of who is having the ticket on them,plus he's not a Monaco fan so wouldn't be arsed about a ban

7. Maccblue

Maccblue

Anyone know when the balance has to be paid ?

8. GortonBlue62

GortonBlue62

Sounds about right. There's no concessionary prices on Superbia so when they hit 65, it's cheaper to just get the tickets using their points.

9. trimmtrab

trimmtrab

Flights on the return are fucking ridiculous prices, looked and it's £100 there but £500 back . I'm flying Gatwick to Nice midday of the match and then Eurostar on the way home. Anyone on the 10am Nice - St Pancras give me a shout if you want a train buddy on way home

10. buryblueboy

buryblueboy

Can still get return flights from stansted to Marseille tue to Thurs for £30 return bus £9 to nice