Monaco (h) Pre-match (team news page 26).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket sales look good

image.jpg
Fuck me is that all we've sold the red areas and orange nearly sold out gonna get some shit off the media over this ;-)

I have a feeling he'll bring Bravo in for this one ... Cabalero back for Premier League but this one he'd stick Bravo back in ...

... oh, and will leave Aguero on the bench!

Hope our first 11 does the business because we have nothing to come off the bench!!! Looking at bayerns bench the other night tells me we are some way behind! Would have been nice to have gudongan and Jesus to change things if need be!!

Willy

Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
kolarov

Yaya
Diniho
Silva

Sterling
Aguero
Sane

Bench

Bravo
Zabba
Clichy
Fernando
Kdb
Nolito
Navas

Im sorry mate, but with the greatest respect, you want to go into this seasons biggest game without our all round best player in KDB? Madness.
There is not a single chance in hell that KDB and Silva do not play in the double pivot 8/8 roles tomorrow night, and thank god
Without them in the team we have never ever controlled a football game. Be it saturday or away at Burnley, the games they didnt play, we looked pathetic in ball retention and transition
I just simply do not see Pep giving up his beliefs in ball control to sacrifice one of them to fit both Ferna and Yaya into the middle. Fernandinho will play one of the full back roles and support Yaya when in possession. He aint taking yaya out of the entire squad against Huddersfield by accident, he knew he has a huge role to play Tuesday night

Totally 100% agree with the subs comment though, it is abysmal that we are at this stage in the clubs growth and that is our impact choice off the bench.

Going to be an extremely tough game this. I'd be tempted to play Fernandinho at left back again, as I don't have much faith in either Kolarov or Clichy in that position any more. Pity we can't clone him though, as we'll need him in centre mid too.

Caballero

Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Fernandinho

Toure
Silva
De Bruyne

Sane
Aguero
Sterling

Going to be an extremely tough game this. I'd be tempted to play Fernandinho at left back again, as I don't have much faith in either Kolarov or Clichy in that position any more. Pity we can't clone him though, as we'll need him in centre mid too.

Caballero

Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Fernandinho

Toure
Silva
De Bruyne

Sane
Aguero
Sterling

I think Pep prefers Kolarov to Otamendi these days. I think Huddersfield was the first in about 5 games that Otamendi has started, and with Falcao leading the line, Kolarov's pace shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I think Pep prefers Kolarov to Otamendi these days. I think Huddersfield was the first in about 5 games that Otamendi has started, and with Falcao leading the line, Kolarov's pace shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Yeah, I think you may well be right there. I've no issue with that as Kolarov is pretty good at centre half, and perhaps less prone to diving in than Otamendi.

Are Monaco most dangerous down the sides or through the middle?

If through the middle is it worth playing Fernando?

Regarding the subs. I really wish we'd have blooded a few youngsters by now. Navas and Delph are pointless anymore so it'd have been good to have Sancho or Diaz or others on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.