Monaco - Post Match thread.

Monaco team deserved to go through, well played to them, but you could tell we were tired. No english team will ever win the cl until they decrease the amount of games.

De Bruyne and Fernandinho need to take long hard looks at themselves.

Shite for months and went hiding tonight.

Stones, I've given you dogs abuse all year, but take a fucking bow you were class tonight and up for the fight.

Clichy, just retire. Now.

Look I know we are disappointed but we have the makings of really good team and pep knows what he is doing and what he has to do to improve it. Both teams did enough over the two legs to win it, it was a close run thing and we just missed out from a 12 goal shootout. Well done Monoca, chin up blues we are not rags, so let's be good losers as well as good winners.

Gutted, extremely gutted. Love Guardiola but he only knows how to play one style. we had a two goal lead, to just go there and expect to out play them was so so stupid. Pack the midfield and see it through. Just threw it away.

leaving yaya and Ottomendi out were big calls and big mistakes.

Yaya gives us that control...

Ottomendi for all his faults is better in the air and stops that third goal (kolarov getting caught under the ball)

Not a lot of players come out of that with any credit but KDB and ferna were absolute awful esp KDB.....he hasn't been great for most of the season and if pep needs to drop him for the liverpool game as at the moment he is way of the pace.

With yaya in we cannot have all of kdb silva ferna and yaya on the pitch (Unless ferna plays at fullback which isn't ideal)......kdb is the one to make way at present as he has been underperforming for quite a while now

It's just a game plan that asks the defenders we have to be better than they are. We scored 6 goals but didn't progress but fix that with some very astute summer spending and we'll make that next level.

Kolarov Sagna and Clichy. Too old too slow and ball control not close to world class.

I'm not even gonna credit Pep with the second half cos the only reason we scored was cos they for some reason decided to shut up shop and let us attack them. As soon as we scored they moved up a gear and scored from a fucking set piece. We were shocking. Pep got it all wrong tonight and decided to leave it until 8 mins left to make a fucking change. I like Pep but he got everything wrong tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.