Monaco post match

Five fucking three, excitement beyond anything and all the papers and media talk about is how shit the defending was -mainly ours!!!!

What puzzles me is how they can talk about outstanding strikers in one sentence and then in the next criticise the defenders for not being able to stop those outstanding strikers!!!

Also amazes me how limited the pundits and media are when trying to understand Pep. Pep has made his methods clear time and time again but it's like no one wants to listen.

That was a game about the attackers. No defence in the world could have coped with either attack. Enjoy it and acclaim it for what it was. An outstanding game of football.
Fabinho said,"the way Pep set the team up, had them ( Monaco) running all over the place"

what a game

agreed, my son supports man city, i was neutral but what a god damn game. so glad i took him because it was one of those classic champions league nights to remember. play the same in next match, concede some goals but score more. they can do it. what an atmosphere.....

can't make it to monaco but if they draw or beat them then my next match will be booked like christ knows what. think i am turning into a man city fan now/

Speaking today with my nephew about the match, he said he was watching it with his 9 year old daughter who was watching her first Champions League match having been to a dozen or so league matches with him. After the match had finished she turned round and said to him "I didn't realise watching a City match was so stressful".....
Welcome to our world, young lady;)

Does anyone out there know how to play the official website's match highlights? Or for that matter any of the website's videos? I sign in and then click on the video and nothing happens. I know some content is put on the youtube site (where the video content is perfectly playable) but there is never any match highlights on there.

Does anyone out there know how to play the official website's match highlights? Or for that matter any of the website's videos? I sign in and then click on the video and nothing happens. I know some content is put on the youtube site (where the video content is perfectly playable) but there is never any match highlights on there.
I have the same problem,i assumed it's something to do with IE 7 that i'm on,highlights here

http://www.footytube.com/video/manchester-city-vs-monaco-highlights-477233

go here, http://fullmatchsports.com/full-match-highlights-manchester-city-vs-monaco-ucl-2016-17/

full match in english, click on first half then second. just been there and works fine. its us commentary but quality is good. just close the one pop up and good to go

Speaking today with my nephew about the match, he said he was watching it with his 9 year old daughter who was watching her first Champions League match having been to a dozen or so league matches with him. After the match had finished she turned round and said to him "I didn't realise watching a City match was so stressful".....
Welcome to our world, young lady;)

my son is 10 and just soaked it all up. just so glad he witnessed his first ucl match that night

People really are brainwashed by the media aren't they. Got a haircut today and about 5 blokes in there talking about the game to me as they know I'm a city fan. All 5 spent about 20 minutes telling me how amazing Monaco were and how shit our defense was. When I asked them to remind me the score as I was sure we won it 5-3 they quickly moved into something else.

Funny how little credit we have received for a superb performance against an excellent team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.