Monarch Airlines (In Administration)

I feel more sorry for those who have had their flights and holidays cancelled at such short notice. At least those abroad have had their holidays and have been promised they'll be brought home. But most of all I feel sorry for everyone who has lost their jobs
true its a complete and utter mess isnt it

Got my flight money refunded on the day they went under and my chargeback to B/card for extras purchased on line was refunded yesterday.

Our flights were ATOL protected, so only just received the claim forms. Sent them back,had to provide copies of all purchases via credit card and bank account statements. Also had to provide copies of all online contact between ourselves and Monarch confirming bookings.
Managed to get flights with Jet2 , so off to sunny Lanzarote next week.

Our flights were ATOL protected, so only just received the claim forms. Sent them back,had to provide copies of all purchases via credit card and bank account statements. Also had to provide copies of all online contact between ourselves and Monarch confirming bookings.
Managed to get flights with Jet2 , so off to sunny Lanzarote next week.
Be there myself 2 weeks today, enjoy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.