Monday at Work

The rags are the biggest knobs for giving it out and the worst for taking it. As soon as they put s couple of wins together they are all over social media giving it large. When they lose.......total silence all hiding back under their stones again.

They deserve to be mentally tortured for all eternity for a whole number of reasons but most of all for that banner.

Great day in work today,loved every minute of it,payback time doesnt come close.im 53 so all the shit i got at school and of mates in the 90s and later,i absolutely love it taking the piss,and it just gets better watching the game back,the clips near the corner flag are brill,coming on ere always makes me smile with our blue humour,a winsford red even brought noel gallagher up,so i brought up mick fucking hucknall he shut the fuck up straight away..enjoy blues the one thing we have in abundance as fans and as a club is humour and class from top to bottom,having the quality we all have is being able to laugh at ourselves,like we use too,no more though,can you see them lot from stretford having the same qualities,i think not.

Keep smiling and think of peps class. Xxxxxx

Childish as fcuk but i did 5 of these around the building, the resident rags didn't find it funny for some reason.
25152226_10214558967469903_9111807114078894022_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.