Monumental mess ups

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by SpiritofBurnden, 18 Apr 2017 at 11:07 PM.

1. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

No offence OP but when you have had a clown in stupid shoes dancing on your pitch after the final whistle in the last match of the season your current problem isn't even worth a post, your club are merely keeping the interest going to ensure the crowd get behind you.

2. SpiritofBurnden

SpiritofBurnden

I have literally no idea what any of that means.

3. SpiritofBurnden

SpiritofBurnden

Port Vale away on Saturday for us. They've lost their last four and are in the relegation places. So home win it is then!

4. allan harper

allan harper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4XmtZ2seac
    Fleetwood still have Vale to play too, they have a big say in all this fighting for survival. I don't mind Bolton but would love Uwe to win promotion.

5. SpiritofBurnden

SpiritofBurnden

Vale might be down by the time they play Fleetwood though.

S****horpe could still pip both Bolton and Fleetwood to automatic promotion.

(I love how the swear filter edits the name of that team).

6. bluwes

bluwes

I think he's referring to David Pleat, when Luton sent us down

7. Just looked at the fixtures. I actually thought you all had three left rather than two. Anyway, quite similar run-ins for all three clubs - away to a team in the lower reaches of the table, followed by a very winnable home game. Scunny look very much an outside bet, but down to who handles the pressure best now, IMO.

8. drthingy

drthingy

You'll be reet

9. BimboBob

BimboBob

Just for giving me Frank Worthington on the Big match I hope you get promoted.

10. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    If he'd said kerbcrawler instead of clown, people would have twigged straight away. Even the Notlob fan!