Moon Bots

I've just read this thread twice, and still no fucking clue. Should I be scared of these bots, or embrace them?

Anyone any idea what this thread is about?

user-image-1219820807_thumb.jpg

I've just read this thread twice, and still no fucking clue. Should I be scared of these bots, or embrace them?

In answer to your inquiring mind I shall answer your questions and then hopefully we can put this to bed.
It's a thread acknowledging the existence of A.I in our day to day lifes .

They thrive in all locations but more so here because they number in there hundreds quitely expediting given commands and functions.

At the moment
  1. Guest
    Viewing forum Ticket and travel exchange, A moment ago

2. Robot: Yahoo
    Viewing thread The Mario Balotelli "hype", A moment ago

3. Brightblue
    Viewing thread Beckanbauer under investigation by Swiss Authorities, A moment ago
And aslo Baidu is evaluating Mrksdawn19 in greater detail
  1. ludders
    Viewing thread Eamonn Holmes, 1 minute ago

2. Guest
    Viewing forum Bluemoon forum, 1 minute ago

3. Robot: Baidu
    Viewing member profile mrksdawn19, 1 minute ago

There are 120 robots hard at work behind the scenes right now making your board experiance a pleasant one.
And so how was your "forum experiance today" ?

You sensibly enquire if you should be afraid or embrace their presence and I would go for the latter.
I remain convinced they mean us no harm but I have taken the liberty of assembling a hand picked crack team on standbye if things go breasts up !
This forum structures it's business model in ways that place the wellbeing of it's valued posters above all other consideration and will refuse to take on bots that could threaten your health or safety . Relax and enjoy your evening pal.

To offer you reasurance we will be conducting a safety drill shortly so please muster by the escape pods with your helmets in hand.

Satirical poets from the past namely Catallus and Martial utilised latin words of profanity in their literary work.
You now have your day in the sun however I have to say Tu es stultior quam asinus

But in all seriousness should you not be posting on one of our more inteligent offings like the marmalade and revel threads than some well written thesis investigating the origins and concepts of A.I.

You have to be liberalis dementius to even consider coming on here.
Theres more phyciastrist wet dream material on just one page of Off Topic than through the halls of any lunatic asylum you could ever care to mention.

Off you toddle @BlueS and I will see you in the steak and kidney pie thread very shortly and .. mais oui .. Ede faecam ; )

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.