Moorside

Fan10.jpg
The AIG on the front of his shirt says it all am I gormless ?? Yes you red twat

Smith was her usual brilliant self and imho the program actually became more about her character than Matthews..

The lass playing Matthews was absolutely bobbins though.
She was decent in game of thrones

Not sure about Sheridan Smith's accent in this, know she's Yorkshire so thought it would be a simple role though I have never been to Driffield so it may be bob on

Saw Sheridan in Funny Girl at the Savoy last year, excellent... we were lucky as she threw a wobbler the week after and apparently fell off the wagon

She was decent in game of thrones

Not sure about Sheridan Smith's accent in this, know she's Yorkshire so thought it would be a simple role though I have never been to Driffield so it may be bob on

Saw Sheridan in Funny Girl at the Savoy last year, excellent... we were lucky as she threw a wobbler the week after and apparently fell off the wagon

It's Dewsbury.

That useless sack of shit James Corden was smothering her with his blubber a few years ago. If she'd lower herself to go with that mountain of lard, there might be hope for the rest of us.

Another reason to hate the fat talentless ****.

Absolute star mate.

I remember watching her in some film years ago as a child prostitute and thinking she was unbelievably talented and would go on to absolutely smash it.

Wrong choice of words there mate.

Last edited:
If you want to pull off something as ambitious as this you have to be supremely intelligent, an absolute genius to make everything fall into place. Karen Matthews was thick as shit, it was never going to work and she and that other chap somehow managed to delude themselves they could pull it off.

My defining memory of this case was the gormless boyfriend being arrested in a rag shirt!

Im quite looking forward to part 2 of this. I initially couldnt be assed to the first one because the underclass and how they carry on just piss me off. I gave it a go though after so many blokes in the juicer were raving about it, and I thought it was alright. The march had me shaking my head in semi disbelief at first, but then I just started laughing. Get everyone out of their houses on the estate, and then walk en masse past their own empty houses trying to raise the profile of it. Genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.