More trams

A crucial issue this, that makes a genuine difference to attendance & how long people stay.

Stayed till the end last night in the Family Stand. From leaving my seat to getting home took 1 hour and I live 30 miles from the City Centre. Buzzing all the way home. If I'd have left 5 mins earlier I'd have felt robbed.
I stayed til the end in the south stand, from leaving my standing position (I'm in 115) to getting home, took me just under 5 hours 30 minutes.

Was great bumping into Saints fans at the services on the way home though ;o)

A crucial issue this, that makes a genuine difference to attendance & how long people stay.
The tram station is not fit for purpose, not big enough and not enough trams, should be more than one entrance too. Need to extend platforms and tram lengths.

Local roads are shocking, too.

I stayed til the end in the south stand, from leaving my standing position (I'm in 115) to getting home, took me just under 5 hours 30 minutes.

Respect.

How you do that every week is beyond me. Well done mate.

Could they do “Express trams” to Park & Ride multi-storey car parks in Droylesden, AuL, Alty, etc... That’s the way they do rush hour trains out of zchicago every day and it works a treat. I live by the first express stop and it cuts over 50% of the travel time in and out!

With the money we have we could invest on more trams beyond the Tfgm ones. I actually hve nonclue if it is possible or allowed but I always thought City could have dedicated trams from Piccadilly to Etihad Campus with a separate end track like the one at Media City

We saw the winner go in and still travelled the 120 miles back in 3hrs 5 mins. It took nearly 4hrs on the way up.

I along with three other season ticket holders got home at 3-45am, met Soton fans on the way home all of whom apologized for their teams deliberate time wasting . At Brighton there's a free public bus and rail service within a ten mile area of the ground and there's plenty of transport layed on to get you away from the ground in all directions, City have enough money to put this service on for us fans .don't they?
Again at Brighton the buses and trains run for two and half hours after the final whistle so, those who stay and have a drink have no worries getting away either.

I along with three other season ticket holders got home at 3-45am, met Soton fans on the way home all of whom apologized for their teams deliberate time wasting . At Brighton there's a free public bus and rail service within a ten mile area of the ground and there's plenty of transport layed on to get you away from the ground in all directions, City have enough money to put this service on for us fans .don't they?
Again at Brighton the buses and trains run for two and half hours after the final whistle so, those who stay and have a drink have no worries getting away either.
Yeah but apart from Friday & Saturday Manchester closes down at 10.30.

Apparently we're a really big City but not in the late evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.