Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Arsenal likely to still be interested considering the impact Coquelin has made these past few months? For me it seems unnecessary for them to spend money on a player of this type now. Tottenham will be after him but the move is more sideways than up in that respect.

We should be trying to sign him and I think people will be surprised at just how good Fernandinho can be moving further forward if he is allowed to. He is very good on the ball and he is also a threat on goal. I think he could make an impact in that side of things whilst Schneiderlin can protect the back four and start attacks moving forward.

I only caught the last 20mins of the game v Brazil so it was difficult to make comment on his performance,he did make some decent passes and a couple of decent challenges in that time but on the flip.....he also got skinned by Neymar(he wasn't alone mind....)

Regardless.....ive seen plenty enough to be confident he is a significant upgrade on what we have and would certainly bring more composure to the team.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Midtable player at best wouldn't offer a upgrade on what we already have!

He is better than Milner and Fernando,and has outclassed top four midfields.......so how do you come to the above conclusion?

FantasyIreland said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Midtable player at best wouldn't offer a upgrade on what we already have!

He is better than Milner and Fernando,and has outclassed top four midfields.......so how do you come to the above conclusion?[/quote

After watching him play last night he looked dog shit no better than miner not as good as diniho and on a par with nando we need to be looking for better than that! Going backwards if we sign him! How did he play against us? Can't remember seeing him!

I think Schneiderlin or Song will arrive this summer.

Two good homegrown centre midfielders. Song has a better range of passing and would be cheaper whilst Schneiderlin reads the game better and offer more protection to the defence.

Schneiderlin or Song would both would be an upgrade on Fernando.

CityFan94 said:
I think Schneiderlin or Song will arrive this summer.

Two good homegrown centre midfielders.

City have to think twice now. If Dyke's proposals go through, neither of these will count as homegrown from 2016 and then you have to ask, is Alex Song or even Schneiderlin (depending on what alternatives are available) worth a spot in the 25 if they take 1 of the 13 foreign spots allowed. The 17 spots right now are like gold dust, imagine how selective we'll have to be if it drops to 13 as we'll be padding our squad with English mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.