Morrissey - new album in November / Hollywood Bowl 10th November

will be cancelled then
Billy won't let me down
billy-idol.jpg

It'll be shite. Like all his recent stuff.
Maybe. I actually thought his last album was pretty good, certainly his best since You are the Quarry (which I know isn't necessarily saying much) but I'd put it as his 5th best solo album out of the 10 he's done.

Maybe. I actually thought his last album was pretty good, certainly his best since You are the Quarry (which I know isn't necessarily saying much) but I'd put it as his 5th best solo album out of the 10 he's done.
Agree, I liked it (apart from the odd duff track, smiler with knife and neal cassady drops dead) but looking forward to this gig. Wasn't going to go but with Billy Idol as support.... that sealed it. Was going to go and see him in Vegas this year, this does both in one trip! Just got to grovel to the boss today for 3 days off.

Agree, I liked it (apart from the odd duff track, smiler with knife and neal cassady drops dead) but looking forward to this gig. Wasn't going to go but with Billy Idol as support.... that sealed it. Was going to go and see him in Vegas this year, this does both in one trip! Just got to grovel to the boss today for 3 days off.
I hope you have a great trip and the fucker doesn't cancel this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.