Most disappointing player

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by dickie davies, 29 Jun 2017.

1. Mcfc_nathan_

Mcfc_nathan_

Nastastic

2. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Bony. Literally can't think of one moment where he seriously contributed anything in a city shirt when it mattered

3. cyberblue

cyberblue

To many to mention

4. Armaan

Armaan

Jovetic... I thought he was gonna become the best in the league. Made myself look like a right tit with my rag mates the amount I had bigged him up.

5. ScottSinclair

ScottSinclair

Yes, because constant long-term injuries and mental-health issues wasnt the problem. He just couldnt bother getting out of the pub. Ridiculous

6. citizenyank76

citizenyank76

I was aware that he had injuries but wasn't aware of the mental health issues. Sorry to hear that. He was truly a great talent the few times I saw him play. But whenever it seemed that he was near fitness I kept hearing about his drinking. Think he got involved in a punch up as well? Anyway, I hope he has got it under control.

7. geoff hammond

geoff hammond

8. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

I remember reading, when we signed him, that 'he would have had more international caps if it wasn't for Zidane playing in the same position'!

I can't remember the whole French squad at the time but I'm sure another 20 players would have been between Siberski and the first team

9. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Steve Kinsey world class:-)

10. 01cravend

01cravend

Rolando Bianchi up there for me.. Scored 18 goals in Serie A when our top scorer was Barton with 6 followed by Samaras on 4. 29 goals all season and still finished 14th because we were decent defensively so managed some 1-0s. Along comes an actual goal scorer, scores on his debut at Westham, didn't score again in the league until December.. Then added 2 more in the season, said our food was shit and we all drank too much and fucked off back to Italy