Most improved player this season

So many improved - Stones for me although think central defenders helped by better full backs

Most of the players have improved 5 fold compared to last season .some performences by some players are fantastic .but for me it is Otemendi he ha grown in stature and commanded the back with John Stone's every time he went near the ball last season i thought "shit" now i think no problem
Spot on. I commented last night that he has tamed that habit of diving in and through players. He still closes down hard but doesn’t dive in. However, his reputation i still there - a couple of times acts night when Napoli players bottled it when Oto was breathing down their neck as they thought he was about to chop them off at the kness. Top performance last night. And I believe his Yorkshire twang is coming on a treat (by gum he has a test later this month !!!)
Shout out for Kyle Walker generally - what a beast in a good way. Strong, quick, smart and technically sound. He was made for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.