Most irritating TV/Radio advert.

That **** on the ads for some white goods or other - gets a lobster - a lobster FFS - out of the fridge and pretends its a phone and so on - needs only be shown in about 3 London Boroughs who's inhabitants will be impressed coz their fridges are groaning under the weight of lobsters.

and A O .com - shocking appropriation of a Ramones track

Do you get that Chicago Town Pizza ad over in Blighty? The one set in a storm drain (in LA?), and done in a "glee" style. Fuck me, it's annoying. Definitely one for the mute button.

Any advert made by Northern flat vowelled business owners. Such as Conservatories, Caravans and the like. Amateurish to say the least.
Who'd a thought, 30 year ago......................

As opposed to the cheeky cockney who has an answer for everything (sorry,evryfink) who can't talk English like wot we do?

I was watching an American stream for the game the other week and I saw an advert for constipation medicine containing opiates. No wonder there's a heroin epidemic over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.