Most Overrated XI

De Gea
Walker Williams Bailly Shaw
Coutinho Herrera Ali
Rashford Kane Martial

I think De Gea is one of the most overrated players in the world due to the fact that there are a lot of united fans out there who claim he's the best keeper in the world and he's far from it.

Talk about blue tinted glasses, I reckon De Gea has earned them more points over the last three seasons than Rooney, Rashford and Martial put together

Finding this a bit of a struggle

I'd have maybe Lloris in net, Stones and Smalling in the centre back roles, probabaly Dele Alli and Pogba in MF and definitely Kane and Rashford up top Wilf Zaha on one wing and maybe Mkhitariyan the other Struggle for LB and RB

Really not sure how Kane's name gets a mention from some when he's scored 21 and 25 Premiership goals in the past 2 seasons.

Talk about blue tinted glasses, I reckon De Gea has earned them more points over the last three seasons than Rooney, Rashford and Martial put together
Yeah he's saved them a lot of points but he's not the best keeper in the world is he? he's made about 5 or 6 errors already this year which is a lot for a keeper but they have all been brushed over and removed from history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.