Most Overrated XI

I've been beaten to my intended contribution of Xhaka it seems. I think I actually noticed him being on the field two whole times in our game against them. And maybe two other times in the handful of other Arsenal games I've seen this year.

Rooney gets many shouts but can you call him "overrated" anymore? Most fans (incl. rag and actual human beings) pretty much seem to think he is past it now.

Can't be bothered with a line up and starting positions, so I'll just name a bunch of players

De Gea
Ozil
Martial
Pogba
Lukaku
Alli
Xhaka
Rashford
Mata
Oscar
Azpilicueta
Wilshere
Barkley
Luiz

I can't believe posters are including our Nico in their overrated XI.

The media are forever telling us how poor he is.

Can't really think of enough to name an 11, but for me Wilshere. Whenever I see Bournemouth, I'm more impressed with Arter. I'm not sold on Lukaku either. He reminds me of Dzeko, the talent is there, but doesn't give enough. He misses too many good chances a top striker would bury, the FA Cup semi last season, and the Euro 2016 quarter final against Wales spring to mind. No way is he worth the money thats being talked about for him.

Rooney isn't overrated anymore. Its finally dawned on the media, and most fans that he's past it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.