most powerful photos ever taken

chazmcfc

i will start off with a few...

hungry%20child_1.jpg

the-falling-man-esq-lg.jpg

is depression on the cards for today? fuckin ell man.

that 1st picture says the photographer left the scene after taking the photo and then commited suicide because of depression....why didnt he just help the child?!

Taken in a pakistan refugee camp.
green-eye-afghan-girl-national-geographic.jpg
<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:06 am --<br /><br />And another:

tiananmen_tank_man.jpg

The one of the Falling Man.

I watched a documentary on that last September and it was powerful stuff.

They think it is a picture of a man called Jonathan Briley.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Falling_Man" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Falling_Man</a>

Everyone should watch that documentary.

this is one of the 5 millionvictims in vietnam of the agent orange(white,blue,red,green,grey...whatever!)

55jw3c.jpg

FACT: whilst american companies made huge profits from selling these evil chemicals to the military.....their product....although can skip a generation....leaves victims disfigured.....and their future generations.

i just hope that they(US) as humans can live with that on their conscience

sick fucks!!!!!

24c8wtx.jpg

des hardi said:
this is one of the 5 millionvictims in vietnam of the agent orange(white,blue,red,green,grey...whatever!)

55jw3c.jpg

FACT: whilst american companies made huge profits from selling these evil chemicals to the military.....their product....although can skip a generation....leaves victims disfigured.....and their future generations.

i just hope that they(US) as humans can live with that on their conscience

sick fucks!!!!!

Is that pic real mate? Fuck me the poor thing.(not a clarkie either im being serious)

i read an acticle in vietnam in a magazine when i was there. these chemicals have disfigured millions......whilst it can skip a generation...and children come out healthy....they themselves have disfigured children.

this was one of the sick war crimes of our time!!!!

the american military left viet soil over 30 years ago.....yet they have created victims and continue to even to this day make victims due to those horrible chemicals!!!

god see s no nations!!!

they have hell to pay.... in my eyes!

des hardi said:
i read an acticle in vietnam in a magazine when i was there. these chemicals have disfigured millions......whilst it can skip a generation...and children come out healthy....they themselves have disfigured children.

this was one of the sick war crimes of our time!!!!

the american military left viet soil over 30 years ago.....yet they have created victims and continue to even to this day make victims due to those horrible chemicals!!!

god see s no nations!!!

they have hell to pay.... in my eyes!

Disgusting, the poor things. The USA has a hell of alot to answer for, another moving pic was the Romanian orphans chained to cots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.