most powerful photos ever taken

Pure%20Love_zpsqph9ll4q.jpg

Got to be the most powerful of the last decade, tru;y shocking picture. i hope this kid survives and lives a life as any kid should

There's a video that goes with it. I had to turn it off half way through. Not that it's gruesome or anything, just too upsetting to watch.

There's a video that goes with it. I had to turn it off half way through. Not that it's gruesome or anything, just too upsetting to watch.
Its heartbreaking seeing what this war is doing to kids, i saw a picture of kids playing and dont even notice the bombs anymore. If this isnt enough to stop then i dont know what is.

I just cant imagine as a parent what the fuck you would do, looking at that poor boy not much older than my daughter one minute running around playing next a fucking house falling in from a bomb, the human race truly is one fucked up species. I just wish we could take the people doing this and show them their families in that situation see what would happen then.

There was a picture that got me a few weeks ago. It showed a guy stood by the side of a bath where his two young children were playing but it was basically surrounded by rubble, there was no wall to the house and you could see everything was utterly destroyed in the background.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.