Most you have ever won on a bet?

Won about £250 on the Tour de France last year (about a grand in total on it though) most gutting, me and 2 mates tried to put an acca on for the Real v Atletico CL Final in about 2014/2015ish? wanted 1-1 (8/1), Draw (Evens), Godin first scorer (28/1) and Ramos last (20/1) in Ladbrokes, wouldn't let us have an acca, ended up just doing them as singles, and they tried to fleece us out of Godin first scorer saying it was an own goal. Fuckers.

Put a nine team acca on games today. 1 pound bet and 124 return. Just juve left to come in and this will probably be my biggest win.

Offering me 37 for the cash out. Not sure what to do.

Best win was a Templegates trio back in circa 1980's
The excitment as Chaplins club (anyone remember this fine filly) romped home to complete a yankee.
About £400 mark.

Worse hit was shorting symbian back in the day with no stop loss.
Around a £700 hit.

I rarely gamble now as I learned that horses carry tails and the book is savagly weighted against you.
Sixteen horse handicaper and you get to pick one and the bookie bags the other fifteen.
Any one spot the irregularity > ?

Never normally bet but had 100 on us to win at West Ham after opening a new account which won about 45 quid and today my daughter chose Jesus first goal - 20 quid at 11/4. So 75 back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.