MOTD’s All-Time PL Eleven

Tony Adams right back is shocking bud.
1998 onward he was amazing, especially when he sobered up, fair enough played a lot in the centre as well. Zaba was world class but only for a few seasons. Neville was an overrated hacker, Ivanovic I considered but think Adams was better.

Edit trying to pick a balanced team as well, there's fuck all support coming from the winger on that side so had to pick a defensive player.

1998 onward he was amazing, especially when he sobered up, fair enough played a lot in the centre as well. Zaba was world class but only for a few seasons. Neville was an overrated hacker, Ivanovic I considered but think Adams was better.

Edit trying to pick a balanced team as well, there's fuck all support coming from the winger on that side so had to pick a defensive player.

I don't think Adams ever played full back. He was always a centre back.

Cech

Walker (if he continues in his current form never seen an athlete like him except Dani Alves)
Terry
Rio (Don't be bitter he was a leader and won them loads I still hate him)
Cole

Lampard
Silva
Viera

Ronaldo
Henry
Rooney

No no no. Winterburn was left full.

It was Dixon admas bould winterburn
My memory is completely fucked then :) Adams did definitely play on that side at times as well though. It's actually a hard position to pick, the role has changed to such an extent.

In ten years time:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Yaya
Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Aguero
Stirling

My memory is completely fucked then :) Adams did definitely play on that side at times as well though. It's actually a hard position to pick, the role has changed to such an extent.
Actually Kyle walker could have played in any era as a full back. Zab for 3 years was the best attacking full back I've seen. Plus I absolutely love the man, unashamedly biased selection from me there

Dennis Bergkamp not getting a mention by anyone? Bizzare. Just imagine him and Silva in the same side .... tissue time.

Actually Kyle walker could have played in any era as a full back. Zab for 3 years was the best attacking full back I've seen. Plus I absolutely love the man, unashamedly biased selection from me there
Yeah Walker, Azpilicueta and Clyne of the current crop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.