Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just seeing the United highlights, how in the fuck did they win that, looked like it was all Bournemouth.

My god. They got dicked!!!!! Haha. Shocking performance. Great team spirit from Lukaku there. Keep it up Maureen

"I think Manchester City are the best the Premier League has ever seen." - Jonathan Pearce

"One of the best teams we've ever seen?" - Gary Lineker

"One of the best teams not only in England if not in Europe." - Mauricio Pochettino

Stan Collymore won't be happy if he's watching MOTD tonight.

Did Fat Sam wank off a leprechaun before taking the Everton job? So much luck in the couple of games he's been in charge, he even got lucky when they won and pretty much made themselves safe in the game before he took over

Only just seeing the United highlights, how in the fuck did they win that, looked like it was all Bournemouth.
I watched the sky highlights, they were very lucky to win it, it was mostly Bournemouth, I assumed they just hung on at the end, but they were hanging on in the first 20 minutes. Compare and contrast to the style we're playing.

Murphy is a fucking dinosaur. First saying teams need to kick us more, then moaning that Shelvey should be allowed to commit blatant yellow card offences because it's the last minute and "he doesn't care about the letter of the law". Fucking clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.