Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t understand how they picked out Kev when there was about 7 clear dives yesterday
Why do you not understand it ?

Media get it reviewed, so chance of a ban for KdB, in the hope it slows City down.

However, it was a nailed on penalty, which we didn't benefit from anyway, so its not going to be reviewed either way.

Why do you not understand it ?

Media get it reviewed, so chance of a ban for KdB, in the hope it slows City down.

However, it was a nailed on penalty, which we didn't benefit from anyway, so its not going to be reviewed either way.

just make themselves look silly when on the real MOTD they say it's a stonewall, then tonight the numpties make an issue of it, and are the only people to do so.

Considering that it was a penalty, and that we should have had another and Spurs should have been down to 9, I think we were hard done by on Saturday. Just don't know who would want to associate with people like Neville and Jenas when they aren't honest people.

just make themselves look silly when on the real MOTD they say it's a stonewall, then tonight the numpties make an issue of it, and are the only people to do so.

Considering that it was a penalty, and that we should have had another and Spurs should have been down to 9, I think we were hard done by on Saturday. Just don't know who would want to associate with people like Neville and Jenas when they aren't honest people.

The stoners that weren't given would have reduced Haringey to a threadbare runaround ragbag of a team: push on The Mangler (two hands in the back that, because he's not expecting it, jolts him off the trajectory of the ball, and the 'Arry assault and Dele Thuggi's attempted assassination of De Bruyne! They got away with it but it didn't matter to the outcome. I wonder what would have been made of those three incidents had we not won the game handsomely!

The problem with pens these days, and it also extends to falling over within curling distance of the penalty area, is that the RDAHMeedya have taken it upon themselves to insert all kinds of irrelevant nonsense when 'anal-ysing' contact inside the penalty area. And even the most nailed on stoner seems to allow some numpty to come up with an opinion that makes the perpetrator some kind of victim. Look at the claptrap when Mané got sent off. The black and white of the Laws of the Game made it mandatory for him to be sent off. No ifs and buts, no mitigating circumstances, no shite about how nice the lad might be to dogs and old ladies. It was one of the clearest red cards a ref would see.

We nearly had 2 players put in hospital & they managed to praise winks for staying on his feet when he wasn't even touched & hint a KDB diving , a pathetic show with thick pundits who have an agenda against us .
I don't normally shout at the TV but I did when I heard this bollocks and to avoid me throwing the table at the TV I had to turn it off! Never had to do that before. Watched the whole match again on Sunday and I thought BT were quite fair and complementary despite Hoddle and McPointy, even said that Ali whatsisname was a nailed on red, Otto and Kanes yellows evened themselves out and Kevs a deffo penalty.

The only thing I agree with Chuckle #2 is that the retrospective rule for diving is ridiculous. The thing I don't like about it is the disparity on the penalties. If the ref catches you diving you get a yellow card but if he doesn't and you get done by video evidence then you get a 2 match ban. How the f#(k is that fair?

The only thing I agree with Chuckle #2 is that the retrospective rule for diving is ridiculous. The thing I don't like about it is the disparity on the penalties. If the ref catches you diving you get a yellow card but if he doesn't and you get done by video evidence then you get a 2 match ban. How the f#(k is that fair?
The 2 match ban is only in the scenario that you've won a penalty or gotten an opposition player sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.