Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for Swansea as well. Also, will that Watford player be done for "successfully deceiving" a match official? Or does that only count for penalties?
Not sure to be honest . At first there's only about 4 things it's being used for.
However retrospectively you would expect action.....or does that only apply when our players are involved !

Just watched it. Will somebody pull the plug on Motty? The noises he makes drive me mad!

“I just thought my 50th year in the BBC is 2018 and it has to end some time and I thought that would be a good note to go out,” he said. “I also don’t want to go into the area where people say: ‘He’s been there too long, he’s lost it, he’s not what he was.’ I wanted to go out while I was still commentating as well – or as badly – as I have for all those years. I didn’t want to carry on and then people say: ‘Oh dear me, we’ll have to get rid of him.’”

Guardian September 2017.

Too late for you, I fear. :-)

Out of the 5 clips they showed of how good L/pool were at pressing City, 4 of them were fouls!!!!!
Then the wife told me off for shouting at the TV .
Come on City, we'll show em'

for the 2nd goal which was a foul on stones when they were waxing lyrical about how good it was they only showed half of the close up frame when the contact between firmino and stones occurred. thus denying the viewer the chance of seeing the foul.

for the 2nd goal which was a foul on stones when they were waxing lyrical about how good it was they only showed half of the close up frame when the contact between firmino and stones occurred. thus denying the viewer the chance of seeing the foul.
Welcome to the future of VAR. Regardless of that though, Stones had an opportunity to clear it before the foul and didn't. Fouls are a part of the game and Stones needs to be a bit more streetwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.