Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hate the British plaudits for Swansea today, they should get 0 points because they made zero effort to win the game. Huddersfield should get Swansea's point, it's just unacceptable in this day and age that we allow a system that rewards unambitious shite like that.

They were playing with 10 men from around the 10th minute after their best player was sent off.

Did I miss the inquisition, public trial and flogging in a comparison of Rashford celebrating in the crowd in the corner (yellow card offence) then getting what should have been his second yellow card for 'mistimed' tackle (learned from Scholes-y in the 'cademy no doubt), with Raheem at Bournemouth getting his second card after being pushed and dragged into the crowd?

Did I miss the inquisition, public trial and flogging in a comparison of Rashford celebrating in the crowd in the corner (yellow card offence) then getting what should have been his second yellow card for 'mistimed' tackle (learned from Scholes-y in the 'cademy no doubt), with Raheem at Bournemouth getting his second card after being pushed and dragged into the crowd?
I have just posted a similar thing on the United thread, just realised I should have put on this thread. Sorry mods!

I know John Motsons gone, but the BBC have really gone downhill. Who the fck was that commentating on Stoke

Am I the only one who gets annoyed that all of the commentators name players about 3 seconds after they’ve passed the ball to another player? ‘Ederson to Otamendi (skip mentioning Fernandinho because the commentator was too slow) to Sane...’ by which time Aguero has already stuck the ball in the back of the net and is in the corner celebrating wildly with the fans.I live in Australia (for past 10years) and I can still keep up with the game more than them.

With them commentating on highlights there seems to be a lot of post editing. Certain ones seems to use dramatic effect after the event before a goal or an incident occurs. As though they are some sort of soothsayer.

“Final chance...Ball falls to Matic....Will he.....? OH YES HE DOES. HE’S WON THE GAME FOR UNITED...WHAT A FINISH!!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.