MOTD 17/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by karen7, 12 Aug 2017 at 10:50 PM.

1. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Beaten by the ref in that game chelsea, lost heads

2. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Care to explain why he's a joke?

3. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

WTF is Shearer talking about. Agrees that Cahills challenge is studs up and out of control and is the correct decision with a red but then says he doesn't want to see red cards given for that challenge. I think Mersons lent him his crack pipe.

4. mccity

mccity

Interested to see the xG stat for us today.

That is unless someone can figure it out for me

As in, he respects the letter of the law and that the ref needs to abide too, but doesn't agree with the law itself.

5. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

I can understand the English language. I am obviously saying how the fuck can he not want red cards for studs up, out of control dangerous challenges which he acknowledged it was.

6. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Shearer is a fucking clown, a great striker in his day, but just a bullshit merchant which is why he failed in management imo

Lets see what he says about us....you can sniff the bullshit already i reckon

7. mccity

mccity

Sorry I misinterpreted your post, my bad!

On that note, your totally right

8. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

No prob bud. Didn't mean to be arsey. It was Shearer who annoyed me, not you pal.

9. hobbsisablue

hobbsisablue

In my opinion, the Cahill red was harsh. The first yellow for Fabregas petty, although we know you can't do it. And there were other decisions that just gave the impression that the Ref hadit in for the Chavs. We've been there....

10. hobbsisablue

hobbsisablue

Agree...some strange decisions