Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed watching Rooney on MOTD2 last night, take a little tumble, then chase the ref as the game was still going on and his team were defending, before screaming "F*CK OFF!" in his face...

Some things never change....

Seems the same narrative on talksport. Palace and arsenal but I've only had it on since 740.
I'm driving down to Bristol and thought I'd tune in to Talksport for once and had it on since 6. Hardly a word all morning, now and again Brazil and Barton will quickly state how good City was but then quickly move on to Everton, Arsenal etc... what a waste of a mornings listening, should have known better !

Enjoyed watching Rooney on MOTD2 last night, take a little tumble, then chase the ref as the game was still going on and his team were defending, before screaming "F*CK OFF!" in his face...

Some things never change....
I honestly think Rooney takes Oliver home, gets the gimp mask on him and chains him up in his basement as he quite obviously owns him, Oliver looks petrified everytime Rooney comes near him and in turn Rooney effs and jeffs at him at will.
Great partnership if you ask me.

remind me how the " Respect " initiative is going ?

I don't often watch MOTD but when i do i sit in the bath with the Jacuzzi function on and a platter of cheese, grapes, and olives. All washed down with a 2009 chateauneuf du pape that i must say is lovely.

I don't often watch MOTD but when i do i sit in the bath with the Jacuzzi function on and a platter of cheese, grapes, and olives. All washed down with a 2009 chateauneuf du pape that i must say is lovely.
What does your husband do when you're off doing that?

I fucking hate myself for saying this, but I'm obviously speaking on behalf of @karen7 and @Pam .............PICS?

I fucking hate myself for saying this, but I'm obviously speaking on behalf of @karen7 and @Pam .............PICS?

2s8pc5kfoumy.jpg

Artistic impression of me pre bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.