Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he said that. So the boy hood Newcastle fan is biased to Utd???? No wonder he's tipped them for the title. In other news so have the Neville brothers and Danny Mills. Says it all.

Tbf of the 40 bbc journalists, presenters & commentators asked...25 backed us to win the title.
13 United
1 Chelsea
1 Spurs

I agree but once again it comes down to consistency. Refs will undoubtedly make mistakes but across the board they should be approaching decisions consistently across the board. We shouldn't be in a position where people say certain refs are homers or card happy etc.

Edit. Too much beer.

Across the board twice in one sentence haha.[/QUOT

This fella, last season twice in two weeks that united twat went in 2 footed and wasn't given a red

Just watched rags v WHU, Ham against City in a friendly with nothing to lose park the bus, play rags and there all over the place giving rags freedom of the park, WTF?

Just watched rags v WHU, Ham against City in a friendly with nothing to lose park the bus, play rags and there all over the place giving rags freedom of the park, WTF?

I think managers want to show Pep how good they are and actually have a game plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.