Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched motd extra late last night
Is Andy Dunn a rag? He trotted out the usual shit that the defence can be got at, as evidenced by Leicester who exposed us for the first 30 minutes.
I wonder if the that's the same Leicester that didn't have a shot all game.

Too many of them think MOTD shows a fair reflection of the play, fools.
Andy Dunn is your run of the mill bitter journalist, got more straw in his hands than a farmer, the lot of them are scraping the barrel deeper and deeper with every win . Love it.

let's be fair, Stones is never, ever catching Vardy in that scenario.
It was a red and unfortunately ref got it wrong as they did sending off Walker and sending off Sterling when He never went in crowd at Bournemouth. But it all evens out ..........yeah right.

Haha, absolutely no way was that a red card. Nothing to get away with there. 20 odd yards from goal with stones covering. Red card, don't be silly
It was a red, if that happened to us and it has, we would be going mental.
Everyone stood near me, thought he was going, there was a collective sigh of relief, when the yellow came out.
After that let off, it give them chance to kick us without fear of punishment.

I think you fit into the happy clapper category if you think it wasn't a red. Why some people just won't have it is beyond me.

I think you fit into the happy clapper category if you think it wasn't a red. Why some people just won't have it is beyond me.

I am the most negative blue going and I don't think it was clear cut. The law is "denying a clear goal scoring opportunity" Having a fair bit to go at before getting near the goal with the possibility of Stones covering doesn't make it clear for me. Either way lets enjoy being on the right side of a decision that could have gone against us.

Shows the extent of the agenda when they don’t even show the highlights of our game, fuck the bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.