Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they show pogba's dive and say how he should be looking at a ban???

Not how it works.
Bans will only be given out when deceiving the ref leads to a penalty or sending off (poss. free kicks which lead to goals, not sure).

If there is no goal, and no sending off, then nothing happens.

I thought this on Saturday. Will Brighton spend every game against the top half dozen or top ten sides lining eleven up inside their defensive third? Bet they have games where they're all over the show!

Shearer hasn't improved from what I hear. He thinks Lukaku will go to the next level and bag 25-30 goals this season. Well, any Evertonian would tell yer he scored 24 last season so the next level according to the Creosote King is just another goal. Wonder how many licence fees the BBC piss up the wall employing this moron?

So true Dave...shearer just makes me laugh with the drivel that comes out his gob

But all refs have been told simulation is an automatic yellow so why wasn't he booked?
You have to ask?

We all know not one of the match officials would claim to have seen the incident, even if TV replays showed the referee looking directly at him. The press will then carry out their usual sanitising of the replays so as not to dwell on it, and perpetuate the myth that the Rag's are one of the cleanest, most fair teams in the history of the PL.

Not how it works.
Bans will only be given out when deceiving the ref leads to a penalty or sending off (poss. free kicks which lead to goals, not sure).

Until we do it!!!! So he gets away with no booking yesterday and no potential ban!! No real change for the rags then.

Not how it works.

I counted on 3 occasions (all from corners) he dived attempting to deceive the ref in awarding a penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.