Match of the Day - 2015/16

Jenas doesn't say anything of note he just lists superlatives and then says "they are at the heart of everything". I cringe when he gets introduced as a football expert.

Jenas doesn't say anything of note he just lists superlatives and then says "they are at the heart of everything". I cringe when he gets introduced as a football expert.

Yet he's still a massive improvement over the usual fuckwits they mug us off with.

How are you pronouncing it? 'Jenas' as in anus or 'Jenus' as in penis?

Yet he's still a massive improvement over the usual fuckwits they mug us off with.

They haven't fully replaced Hansen yet who was a good pundit to be fair, they need someone on every week and then rotate the other pundit. They seem to think Shearer is the new Hansen when he's quite evidently appalling.

Pat Nevin is the best pundit the beeb have but he's confined to the radio and I thought Saha was quality on Saturday but apparently he does a lot of work for Irish TV nowadays. Bellamy is another good one whenever i've seen him.

I'm watching tonight purely for the Iheanacho goals. At the end of the United game, they cut back to the studio and focused on the Premier trophy, and on 'Manchester City', previous winners. Almost to counter the recent similar incident when BT (or was it Sky) superimposed 'Manchester United' on a video clip. Very strange.

I'm watching tonight purely for the Iheanacho goals. At the end of the United game, they cut back to the studio and focused on the Premier trophy, and on 'Manchester City', previous winners. Almost to counter the recent similar incident when BT (or was it Sky) superimposed 'Manchester United' on a video clip. Very strange.
Hope the analysis & praise of his goals was worth waiting up for.

Hope the analysis & praise of his goals was worth waiting up for.
I enjoyed his goals, and Goal of the Month. I'm quite enjoying watching Liverpool get beat also. But Shearer and Keown ripped us to shreds in their analysis. You could hear Shearer laughing in the background when Keown was talking.

Kolarov in particular was singled out as having a poor game, not surprisingly. Let's see if Liverpool get a hammering like us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.