Match of the Day - 2015/16

Liverpool excused for their off day, because they have had 8 games in a month, and are concentrating on the Europa League. They came in for some criticism, but did not suffer the sneering by Shearer. Keown was critical but fair.

It seemed to me that Sheared was criticising MP for prioritizing the cup game rather than trying to get in the same cup next year. What is the point of trying to get in the cup if you don't try and win it. The answer is largely money I think.

I rarely watch MOTD but I saw the MOTD2 analysis of our game yesterday and I thought that it was spot-on - albeit quite polite and understated compared to what they could have said about that abject performance yesterday.

I am seriously considering a complete media blackout next season. I've trialled it with Talkshite this season and I am quite impressed with the results. I saw the first MotD transmission in the sixties and it was originally suck the Haringey todger and then it moved rapidly to The Swamp Donkeys. I should imagine that, having chosen MCFC, to, say OT, Guardiola is in for the roughest ride he's ever experienced anywhere. I think the lad won't know what's hit him. So I shall effectively find all my 'news' from this forum. It is truly an exciting move!

I am seriously considering a complete media blackout next season. I've trialled it with Talkshite this season and I am quite impressed with the results. I saw the first MotD transmission in the sixties and it was originally suck the Haringey todger and then it moved rapidly to The Swamp Donkeys. I should imagine that, having chosen MCFC, to, say OT, Guardiola is in for the roughest ride he's ever experienced anywhere. I think the lad won't know what's hit him. So I shall effectively find all my 'news' from this forum. It is truly an exciting move!
I give it until october, when we're 12 points clear at the top of the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.