Match of the Day - 2015/16

I understand end of season montages will feature the Champions heavily but not the entire thing. Skys one shat all over that.

Nice ad for the FA Cup final showing Rashford celebrating scoring at ours.

Ah I see. I agree with those 5 but would add more onto the possible list, obviously not all will go but I couldn't say for sure who he's end up deeming surplus to requirements because you could make a case for most.
All the full backs, all the CBs, Silva, Yaya, Nasri, Delph, Fernando, Navas, Willy & Bony - 16 unwanted in total.

All the full backs, all the CBs, Silva, Yaya, Nasri, Delph, Fernando, Navas, Willy & Bony - 16 unwanted in total.

I'd move Silva, Nasri, Clichy, Otamendi, Sagna, Kompany and Sterling into the most likely to stay bracket but the rest have huge question marks over their heads. Only ones I could confidently say who I feel are gone are Kolarov, Bony, and at least one RB ( Zaba most likely ) and a CM ( Delph, Fernando or Yaya )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.