Match of the Day - 2015/16

Quality piece of music, isn't it?
Well as an old **** of 65 I have to say yes mate.Strange how the older you get the more different types of music you convert into.Well I certainly have and over the past few years I` now listen to stuff from Primal Scream,Paolo Nutini and a young Irish Band, The Strypes. Never tire of music but I draw a fucking line at Country & Western. ;)

Well as an old **** of 65 I have to say yes mate.Strange how the older you get the more different types of music you convert into.Well I certainly have and over the past few years I` now listen to stuff from Primal Scream,Paolo Nutini and a young Irish Band, The Strypes. Never tire of music but I draw a fucking line at Country & Western. ;)
I remember watching a Rock band in a boozer in Warrington,and during the interval someone called out, 'Play some Country and Western,'
The lead singer introduced the next set with, ''We've had a request from some **** from Preston.''

It's a FOC, oakie. But, as Johnny would say 'God's gonna cut yer down' for not liking C & W!

I thought John Motson's rant about a (correct) offside decision was a bit bizarre. As well as the off-side being the correct call he stated that you only need to have a 'finger nail' offside with the new way the rule is 'interpreted'

Both statements are incorrect, is it any wonder fans do not know the rules when the BBC are broadcasting this rubbish?

I thought John Motson's rant about a (correct) offside decision was a bit bizarre. As well as the off-side being the correct call he stated that you only need to have a 'finger nail' offside with the new way the rule is 'interpreted'

Both statements are incorrect, is it any wonder fans do not know the rules when the BBC are broadcasting this rubbish?
Motson's lost it at this stage. Time for the humane killer for him. I always though Barry Davies was a far better commentator anyway; "Look at his face, just look at his face!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.