Match of the Day - 2015/16

Some ridiculous red cards this weekend. The newcastle one was never a red, he's clumsy but nothing more, the rule about studs shown is the most pathetic rule in the game and the refs take it way too literally, There's no intend in it and no malice, when will we train refs to possess a bit of common sense? Howard Webb was the only one in probably the last decade that actually had some. Affelay red is pathetic too, book him and book gardener for the slaps and for being pussies and get on with it. The Adam one is a little bit different, I can see why the assitant thought it was a stamp but as much as i hate him i don't think it was intentional, he just landed on him and had to put his foot somewhere.

Ranieri doing his best Pullis impression. He looks like somebody who's been on a stag do to Bournemouth got stripped naked and tied to a lampost, been picked up by the police and forced to wear whatever lost property he can find.

I do.

Adam could easily have avoided standing on the WBA player's leg, but just like Costa last season, he deliberately pushed down.

Hmm, to me thats not a straight red for Mitrovic, he's gone for the ball, he's late, he catches him on the shin BUT theres no excessive force and he hasn't jumped in on him.
Mitrovic's problem is that he has a reputation for being a nasty twat on the pitch. And, fair or not, that reputation will precede him. Regarding yesterday's incident, only he will know how much intent there was. But it didn't look good.

Don't like to say this but...... the commentator on MOTD2 for the Swans/rag game................. seems a bit pro-rag?
I'm not 100% but I believe it's the same commentator who did that match against QPR and his commentary blows Tyler's out of the water imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.