Match of the Day - 2015/16

Fuck me even chappers is getting desperate.
Fancy a professionally run program coming out with a whopper about the twabs rumoured to have put in a €100m bid for bale. Fuckin love that whiff of desperation.
So TT has spent a third of a Billion and wants to spend more ? Makes me feel like Callan and the mad Dutchman are on the Sheiks books !!
By the way, who does audit the rags books ?

Remember the start of the game when Swansea were under pressure and looked a bit ragged? Well that's how it'll be all game against us, only we'll be putting the chances away.
A great team can make a good team look shit.

The remark that the rags had put a bid in for Bale but might also be after Charlie Austin was gold.

I bet Bale has already booked his own flight just for the chance to work with Austin!

Also made me laugh when the rags scored, the cross was put into Rooney & he totally fucked up his effort & by chance it fell to Mata, the commentator said it was touched on from Rooney!

Lineker, Shearer and Wright in the Studio.

Reckon Shearer will give us some praise this week? Might finally stop licking Chelsea's arse.

It's as if Besic gave a child a permanent marker and free rein over his arms.

Lineker, Shearer and Wright in the Studio.

Reckon Shearer will give us some praise this week? Might finally stop licking Chelsea's arse.

I think they'll gloss over Danns hack and our penalty claim and concentrate on how Yaya should have been sent off in their opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.