Match of the Day - 2015/16

Shearer is shit at his job. Basically if you win you played well, lose you played badly.

If your in form but make a wrong decision it's ok because he was trying etc...Vardy had a 2 on 1. He should have passed it to his team mate but ran on and the chance was wasted. Shearers £40,000 expert analysis was its ok because he is in great form. This guy changes his mind every other week/game.

Not to mention saying Vardy was "clearly not offside" when they even drew the fucking line to point out the fact that he was.

Shearer's checklist for MOTD

- Talk in a depressed voice and squint my eyes to look serious
- Use basic adjectives like "fantastic" and "terrible" because I like to offer as little insight as possible
- Wobble my head and make a cheeky grin to make the audience think i'm having great banter with me mate Gary

I couldnt understand at the ground why a free kick was given for their goal. Now seeing it, can the ref wait that long for an advantage. It's like fuckin rugby union

Credit to Everton players and manager for not complaining about the equaliser in the 98th minute, when they only put five extra on the board. I know there was a goal and a pitch invasion, but it didn't last four minutes.

We talk about De Donut being worth 10-15 points a season to them. I think Pantilimon is worth the same to Sunderland, some of his saves since he moved there have been outstanding. Another one there today

I couldnt understand at the ground why a free kick was given for their goal. Now seeing it, can the ref wait that long for an advantage. It's like fuckin rugby union

Absolutely ridiculous to pull the play back for a free kick after playing advantage when Southampton ran the ball another 20 yards before they lost it in open play. He did it another time too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.