Match of the Day - 2016/17

Any mention of the Pogba assault on Henderson, a mate a Liverpool fan is finally admitting that there appears to be a strange way decisions are referred and others not for certain clubs.

You know I try to avoid becoming an agenda-ist but its gets harder to avoid that conclusion week after week on the evidence we get laid before us.

I gave up long ago when we first got into the CL. I just wonder how much worse it's gonna get before we get some even-handedness from the likes of PiGMOL and The FArce! Let's see what unravels in the derby! I think I'll go down to Ladbrokes this afternoon and see if they've any odds on Taylor or Mason being the Whistling Wanker!

just spat my pint out, whilst talking about rooney breaking the ticket touts record shearer said rooneys a player whod play for £50 a week!
he must have forgot when he held em to ransom for£300,000 a wk

Shearer reckons Sunderland's Djiloboji (sp) will be getting a call from the FA in the week for his shove on Fletcher's face. If he does, he will just need a video of Pogba to show in his defence.

Surprise surprise they have just highlighted serous foul play by a player against West Brom, but what happens with Pogba, nothing, he can throw hendersen to the ground by the neck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.