Match of the Day - 2016/17

who cares???

Jenas is only one of the few decent people on the BBC payroll ffs. Leave him be.

Did you read his article about Jesus/Aguero ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38876685

Here is a good snippet "There has been a lot of hype about Jesus but, although he is clearly a very talented player, I have not seen anything that has really blown me away in the way the likes of Wayne Rooney and Michael Owen did when they burst on to the scene." ??????

This is a player who has burst onto the international scene with Brazil no less and scored 2 in 3 games for City with a couple of assists also but not enough to blow Jenus away like Rooney or Owen did.

Bollocks, a stinking fat pile of shite from the baby faced tosser.

Wow jesus your such a happy person ain't u?
yeah I am ;)
Did you read his article about Jesus/Aguero ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38876685

Here is a good snippet "There has been a lot of hype about Jesus but, although he is clearly a very talented player, I have not seen anything that has really blown me away in the way the likes of Wayne Rooney and Michael Owen did when they burst on to the scene." ??????

This is a player who has burst onto the international scene with Brazil no less and scored 2 in 3 games for City with a couple of assists also but not enough to blow Jenus away like Rooney or Owen did.

Bollocks, a stinking fat pile of shite from the baby faced tosser.

I didn t see that article, i may be reluctant to support him in the future.Sorry blues,my bad!

They're not even showing us tonight. They're not even subtle about their anti-city bias anymore. I'm off to write a strongly worded letter to my local councillor.

And where's that agenda thread?

They're not even showing us tonight. They're not even subtle about their anti-city bias anymore. I'm off to write a strongly worded letter to my local councillor.

And where's that agenda thread?

I don't think I've ever been less arsed about watching tonight. Even when we play I only watch our match and the rags if they get beat.

I don't think I've ever been less arsed about watching tonight. Even when we play I only watch our match and the rags if they get beat.
I don't really bother now tbh.
Years ago it was one of the few options to view highlights but these days there are plenty of other means. There's really no need nowadays to be listening to the ragscousearse drivel they spout. BOYCOTT!

Shearer is fucking stupid. Talking about Chelsea players being the same players that were there last year but with more hunger then shows 5 clips and in ALL 5 Kante was the player who won the ball back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.