Match of the Day - 2016/17

most fans are giving up on the show, its tripe and bile infested. If they dont quit the rag love in horseshit and realise that there are other clubs with fans which aren t here to make up numbers they will loose serious ratings!!!

my mates stopped watching it, nobody has time for the show.

most fans are giving up on the show, its tripe and bile infested. If they dont quit the rag love in horseshit and realise that there are other clubs with fans which aren t here to make up numbers they will loose serious ratings!!!

my mates stopped watching it, nobody has time for the show.

Yep think I've watched around 3 episodes in 2 years

I watch for our goals then turn it off. One of the worst sports programmes on TV. It needs a huge overhaul. Every single presenter needs fucking off bar Jenas. I'd actually let Jenas front it instead of that horrible waxy false looking fuckwad Lineker. I'd let a fan on every week for their input - they can't be any fucking worse than Phil Neville!

Just an abomination of a programme with turd, after turd, after turd given shots on it to spout shite. The commentators need a root and branch overhaul as well. Too many wankers -the shouty woman, that fucking wanker Motson........I wish really bad stuff on him and that wanker Lineker!

Apart from that, it's not too bad.

Be a nice one later i bet, don't forget to post a pic!
I'm in Manchester at the moment, about to head out to Ringway in the next 15-20 minutes for a flight back to Dublin. It was glorious earlier, but it's clouded over in the last couple of hours. Yesterday was like the Costa Del Eastlands (sorry, Etihad; Sheikhy Bossman won't be happy at that), absolutely gorgeous weather. It would have had Merlin feeling like he was at home in Gran Canaria on a nippy autumn day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.