Match of the Day - 2016/17

What the hell was the scum foundation clip? More PR?

Unless there's a slot on a different club every week

Yes there is a slot in every week on clubs community projects, however to imply they inspire womens football when they won't even invest or get involved in it was complete bollocks

Yes there is a slot in every week on clubs community projects, however to imply they inspire womens football when they won't even invest or get involved in it was complete bollocks

That did occur to me and that bit was the PR guff - their interest in womens football is zero as is illustrated amply by their lack of involvement in the league. The fact is that for the big day of the MOTD visit they inspired their girls by kitting them out in sky blue polo shirts !! Just lip service - they sent two players down for the photoshoot and you can bet that sign with the rag logo on it left with the players - job done - the illustration is given that they are all over ladies football - shysters.

Thought was pretty decent about us on extra.saying we could beat barca is a bold statement.one which I also made last night in the pub.

Thought was pretty decent about us on extra.saying we could beat barca is a bold statement.one which I also made last night in the pub.
Yep.

They were pretty much in agreement the Everton keeper had a stormer and we were incredibly unlucky.

Yep.

They were pretty much in agreement the Everton keeper had a stormer and we were incredibly unlucky.
Yeah pretty refreshing.also agreed completely with pens.if a keeper wanted them put at a height it's perfect for them.

Why would they show a game with a last minute winner (Burnley/Everton) after two one-sided games?
Maybe just about understand the decision with Pool being likely title challengers but no justifying Leicester/Palace IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.