Mother's day...

So true Jim was at the cemetery today, would give up everything just to have another 5 minutes with her.:-(

This. Called in early with some flowers and was just struck at how busy it was. You just don't realise that so many people have also gone through the heartache of losing their Mum :-(

Happy Mothers Day Mum, the reason why I'm a Blue :-)

This. Called in early with some flowers and was just struck at how busy it was. You just don't realise that so many people have also gone through the heartache of losing their Mum :-(

Happy Mothers Day Mum, the reason why I'm a Blue :-)
So true rosler, every b/Mooner who still have their mother make mother's day everyday not ashamed to say I shed a few tears on days like today

As others on this thread have mentioned,and can empathise,treasure your mum and make the most of the time you have with her - life is never the same when she's gone,it feels a little bit empty.

I miss mine every day,she's constantly in my thoughts.

As others on this thread have mentioned,and can empathise,treasure your mum and make the most of the time you have with her - life is never the same when she's gone,it feels a little bit empty.

I miss mine every day,she's constantly in my thoughts.
Today was probably the last I'll get to spend with mine as she's got a number of serious health issues that mean she's probably got no more than a few months left to live at most. We went for lunch in the cafe of the home she's in, where she saw loads of people she knew and had a wonderful if tiring afternoon. It was lovely to see her so happy.

Today was probably the last I'll get to spend with mine as she's got a number of serious health issues that mean she's probably got no more than a few months left to live at most. We went for lunch in the cafe of the home she's in, where she saw loads of people she knew and had a wonderful if tiring afternoon. It was lovely to see her so happy.
Treasure this time you have with her PB.

Sorry to hear that pal,i know exactly how you feel and i can relate to the many emotions and thoughts that are in your head.I too knew my mum was dying and i spent every possible moment of those last couple of months with her,it was hard watching her deteroriate but i took comfort from the fact i was spending those moments in her company.My one regret is i never found the right time to tell her how much i loved her,maybe through denial and not wanting to accept the inevitable.

I'm glad to hear you had such a special day with yours,wonderful memories can never be taken and they make things slighly easier.

Take care.

Love my mum, told her today, wish I could do the same with my dad but he died a good few years ago. Time waits for no one, use it wisely, if you love someone tell them while you can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.