Moths

Yaya_Tony

Team supported
--> bluarmy
I love animals. I let spiders crawl all over me, cuddle dogs, pet rabbits (without scaring them), play with cats, all the normal stuff plus handled fat arse toads and huge falcons, tiny parrots and rats, and snakes and geckos. But I fucking hate moths. Don't see the point in them, seems they only exist to piss me off, to twat their heads on my hot lampshade and go back for more, when I get one it turns to dust. What niche do they fill?? I don't get it. More dead moths coming because I'm not shutting my window.

Little fuckers love the skylight above my bed, every full moon they manage to find their way up there and wake the wife up which in turn forces me up.....
There are some cool looking ones mind you and fucking huge

They're predictable, so even the big two or three inch fuckers are easy to twat from the sky into non existence. I'm humane when dealing with any "creepy crawlys" on behalf of birds, but fucking hate moths.

I love animals. I let spiders crawl all over me, cuddle dogs, pet rabbits (without scaring them), play with cats, all the normal stuff plus handled fat arse toads and huge falcons, tiny parrots and rats, and snakes and geckos. But I fucking hate moths. Don't see the point in them, seems they only exist to piss me off, to twat their heads on my hot lampshade and go back for more, when I get one it turns to dust. What niche do they fill?? I don't get it. More dead moths coming because I'm not shutting my window.

A bit like cats, yuk !

they are major pollinators like Bees and natural food souces to animals and people so are essential for the ecosystem.
Also their larva produce silk.
bar that they are annoying grey fucks that eat your clothes, crops and like to sit on your tv screen

Last edited:
No idea how they still exist, they don't seem to be doing anything right. Should of gone extinct years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.